Thanks to Everyone who participated in the success of The My Wellness Festival!
Join us at the Living Well, Together event at the Crescent Hotel, Saturday March 15th, as we begin a conversation about what it means to be well -
Are we victims of our DNA?
Does the quality of the food we eat matter? Do all the foods we eat need to be organically grown?
What do we need to thrive?
How am I limiting myself?
How supportive is my self-talk?
What resources are available in my community?
My Wellness Festival 2014 opens Saturday March 15th with the “Living Well, Together” event at the 1886 Crescent Hotel & Spa (75 Prospect Avenue) and runs from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. Tickets will be $50 at the door.
This is an intimate event of talks, demonstrations and fun limited to 110 participants.
- a light breakfast,
- a seasonal and mostly locally sourced lunch with acoustic musical entertainment, and
- a chance in the drawing for the “Wellness Journey” package – 12 health and wellness related consultations, services, sessions and activities designed for you!
The “Wellness Journey” package drawing takes place at the Spring Equinox Concert, Friday March 21st, at THE Auditorium 7 p.m. You must be present to win (details about the package - www.eurekasprinspartnersinwellness.com)
“Living Well, Together” $40 early bird tickets can be purchased until Friday March 7th from:
- Patrice Gros, Eureka Springs’ Thursday Farmers’ Market, 9 – 12 noon;
- Flora Roja Community Acupuncture & Herbal Apothecary, 119 Wall Street, Monday – Saturday, 11 a.m.- 6 p.m.
- By Phone: Eureka!! Massage & Wellness Therapies, 479 253 9208
- Online: www.mywellnessfestival.com/buytickets
Eureka Springs Partners In Wellness (ESPIW) (www.eurekaspringspartnersinwellness.com) invites you to My Wellness Festival 2014 activities during the week of March 15th – 22nd – at venues throughout Eureka Springs.
During this week of transition from Winter to Spring, ESPIW has asked practitioners of Eureka Springs’ Healing Arts Community to come together to continue the conversation begun Saturday March 15th:
- how we can be more at ease in a challenging world;
- how do i know if my diet is supporting me;
- to understand what is needed for each of us to thrive;
- to offer simple strategies to manage stressors;
- to improve communication skills and reduce social tension;
- how we can help and support ourselves and each other to prosper;
- what resources do we have locally and what do we need?
Did you know that during the Equinox all people on the planet experience equal day and equal night? That is a cool fact.
Some Partners are offering special Free demonstrations, classes and talks during the week March 16 – 22nd.
Some of the topics to be covered include: food as medicine, communication skills, the digestive system and the invisible world inside us, massage for kids by kids- how to help them cope and thrive, essential oils, what the feet can tell us, reading issues caused by light, thyroid health, herbs, green smoothies…and much more.
More information is being added daily so check back often or sign up for our newsletter alerts.
Another interesting and unique event taking place during My Wellness Festival 2014 is a celebration of the renewal Spring represents –
The Spring Equinox Concert (SEC) Friday March 21st.
This evening of music, dance and song will take place at Eureka Springs’ famous THE Auditorium, 36 South Main Street.
Doors open at 6:30 pm for the Spring Bedding Plant Sale with the proceeds to benefit the Arco Iris Earth Center Project (www.earthcareproject.wordpress.com).
The Concert starts at 7 p.m. General Admission $5 Adults; $2 Youth
The Drawing for Your Wellness Journey package of activities, sessions and services from Eureka Springs Partners In Wellness is at 7 pm. You get a ticket with your admission to the concert. You must be present to win.
We look forward to meeting you during My Wellness Festival 2014 in Eureka Springs, Arkansas.
ESPIW believes participants will come away from My Wellness Festival 2014 not only inspired and empowered – but also ready and willing to embrace the challenge of realizing their dreams and stronger in the knowledge of the support we have available to us in our community.